Here is how to do it:
- Wash and snap your green beans.
- Raw pack the green beans in sanitized one quart jars.
- Add one teaspoon of salt to each jar.
- Pour boiling water over the green beans leaving one inch head space.
- Remove the bubbles from the jar by running a spatula or butter knife along the inside wall of the jars.
- Add sanitized lids and rings then tighten finger tight.
- Pressure can the jars 10lbs for 25min. *adjust the weight for your altitude if needed*
- Use caution when removing the jars from the pressure canner as they are HOT!
- Allow to cool completely before labeling and store in a cool dark place.
Let us know in the comments below if you would like some of our green bean recipes!!