**To Pin this recipe for later use the "Pin it" button at the end of the instruction section**
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us on social media!!
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas (if buying dry, 1cup dry will become 3 cups cooked)
- 1 cup Tahini (for buying options click here)
- Juice of 1 large lemon (about 4 Tbls)
- 3Tbls Roasted garlic olive oil
- Salt to taste
- EVOO and
- Smoked paprika
Blender or food processor.
- This will be the easiest recipe I've shared. Put all the ingredients in the food processor
- Puree until smooth.
- Taste for salt and season to taste
- Plate hummus and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and smoked paprika
|^^To pin this Fried hunnus recipe for later click here^^|